If you are interested in applying to be a future tenant for this project, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
- The new apartment building will be a smoke free building.
- We will be including apartment layouts on this page once architectural design has been completed.
- The building will include 40 one-bedroom apartments and 8 two-bedroom apartments
- One-bedroom apartment sizes will range from approximately 525 sq.ft to 663 sq.ft.
- Two-bedroom apartments are approximately 800 sq.t.
- Tenants will be responsible to pay their own utilities
- A shared laundry room will be located on the main floor next to the lobby
- The building will include a common room for tenants
- Grand River Transit bus routes #5 and #6 both have stops near the apartment building
MennoHomes uses The Region of Waterloo’s qualification criteria. Please note that this is not a Rent Geared to Income project. To learn more, you can view the Guide to Apply for Community Housing here: GUIDE. It contains important information about applying through The Region of Waterloo, as well as the household income limits that MennoHomes uses.