Application Process Update May 1 – The application process is now closed. Construction remains on schedule and we anticipate tenants moving into the new building in late June and early July.
To be added to the waiting list, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
- The new apartment building will be a smoke-free building.
- We will be including apartment layouts on this page once the architectural design has been completed.
- The building will include 40 one-bedroom apartments and 8 two-bedroom apartments
- One-bedroom apartment sizes will range from approximately 525 sq.ft to 663 sq.ft.
- Two-bedroom apartments are approximately 800 sq.t.
- Tenants will be responsible to pay their own utilities
- A shared laundry room will be located on the main floor next to the lobby
- The building will include a common room for tenants
- Grand River Transit bus routes #5 and #6 both have stops near the apartment building
MennoHomes uses The Region of Waterloo’s qualification criteria. Please note that this is not a Rent Geared to Income project. To learn more, you can view the Guide to Apply for Community Housing here: GUIDE. It contains important information about applying through The Region of Waterloo, as well as the household income limits that MennoHomes uses.